If your tires are leaning inward, outward, or are in poor condition, they will make less contact with the road. Your engine and transmission have to work harder to propel your car forward. This will mean more money at the gas pump, and less in your wallet. As you can see, healthy tires are necessary for maintaining top condition for your vehicle.
Symptoms of Tire Problems
- Swaying, shaking, or vibrations when driving
- High or low tire pressure
- Bulges, cracks, or uneven wear
- Filling up more at the gas pump
- Vibrating steering wheel at higher speeds
- Pulling to one side/unable to maintain lane or steer properly
The expert technicians at Paladin Automotive will service and maintain your tires by performing everything they need, including
- Tire rotation
- Wheel balancing
- Tire installation
- Tire repair
We believe in integrity and want you to trust our mechanics for all your future car care needs. Maintaining your car is important to your safety, and you can rely on us to do the job properly the first time.